Chronic illness doctors can help you live a pain-free life
Chronic illnesses can change the way that you live your life when you’re experiencing constant pain or discomfort. Your illness can make it difficult to do simple tasks like chores around the house or focus at work. At Link Primary Care we want to help you prevent chronic illnesses when possible, but we are also here to treat your existing chronic illness and help you live a pain-free life. Keep reading to see a few examples of how chronic illness doctors at Link Primary Care can treat your chronic illnesses.
Chronic illness doctors can treat cancer with direct primary care
The CDC reported that 1,752,735 new cancer cases were reported in 2019 and 599,589 died of cancer. This is an astonishing number of people that are directly affected by cancer each year! We know that cancer isn’t 100% preventable, and even with the best preventative care and lifestyle changes you can still be diagnosed with cancer. That being said, chronic illness doctors can help you treat your cancer symptoms. They don’t take the place of your oncologist, but having a direct primary care physician to walk with you through your diagnosis and treatment can be mentally and physically beneficial.
Working with a chronic illness doctor can help you:
- Understand the information that was given to you by your oncologist
- Care for your body holistically and address other medical conditions or concerns
- Get immediate care when you aren’t feeling well
- Support you emotionally when you need it most by contacting your physician via text, email, or phone call.
- Make changes to your diet to help your body recover faster from treatment
- Get affordable supplements to promote recovery
While none of these treatments take the place of your oncologist’s advice, they will help you through the difficult process of fighting cancer, and provide you with additional care when you need it.
Direct primary care can help treat heart disease
Heart disease is caused by genetics and environmental factors such as your lifestyle choices. While you can’t change your genetics, you can make intentional decisions to eat better and exercise more frequently to help your body work properly. Patients with heart disease are often given medication to treat their heart disease, but there are additional ways to care for patients and help them feel better and help their body function.
Chronic illness doctors can treat heart disease by:
- Giving you advice on how to change your diet to incorporate whole foods to limit inflammation
- Providing you with exercises that will promote heart health
- Suggesting vitamins to improve heart health
- Making healthcare affordable with wholesale prescriptions, labs, and tests
- Being available to answer any questions or concerns you have any time via call, text, or email!
Heart disease should be taken seriously, and even if you’re taking medication you should consider working with a chronic illness doctor at Link Primary Care to provide you with appropriate lifestyle changes that can help you reverse the symptoms of heart disease and improve your heart health.
How a chronic illness doctor can help treat symptoms caused by a stroke
Life after a stroke can be difficult, and having a direct care primary physician can help navigate your symptoms. If you’re a Link Primary Care patient then you have access to your doctor whenever you need it, and you don’t have to worry about waiting for a doctor’s appointment.
Chronic illness doctors can help recovery and health management after a stroke by:
- Providing unlimited doctor’s appointments, so you can be seen when you need it
- Being accessible via call, text or email to answer questions when they come up
- Providing wellness coaching to help patients make a full recovery and restore independence and function in their body
- Having access to affordable prescriptions, labs, and tests makes it easier to go to the doctor and get the best recovery care possible
- Providing mental health services to walk through your emotional recovery, which is vital to your physical recovery
Diabetes can be managed with direct primary care
Chronic illness doctors can help manage diabetes through direct primary care. Navigating diabetes can be difficult, especially at first, as you’re learning about lifestyle changes that are needed to help your body function properly. With access to direct primary care at Link Primary Care you will have access to your physician when you need it most to help you navigate your new lifestyle.
Direct primary care can help manage your diabetes by:
- Providing you with mental health services to walk through the difficult moments with you and encourage positive mental health
- Help you manage a healthy diet with wellness coaching to maintain your blood sugar levels and still eat enough to fuel your body properly
- Gives you access to your doctor when you need it most – like when you’re not feeling well and need immediate advice on what to do
- Urgent care services when you need to see someone in person
- Wholesale prescriptions, labs, and testing to make managing your diabetes more affordable
Diabetes is complex, and having a direct care physician to help you walk through your new changes and answer your questions will make the difference in living a healthier life.
How chronic illness doctors can help you treat your arthritis
If you have arthritis and are constantly in pain, and you aren’t sure how to make the pain manageable or go away, then you should consider direct primary care with Link Primary. While we can’t reverse arthritis, we can help you make lifestyle changes and provide you with affordable prescriptions (when needed) to help treat and manage your pain.
Chronic illness doctors can help you treat your arthritis by:
- Providing you with wellness coaching on how to implement an anti-inflammatory diet to reduce flares or pain relief in your joints
- Suggest supplements that can help and at an affordable price
- Suggest physician activities that will help manage your pain, instead of making it worse
- Provide immediate medical advice via call, text, or email when you aren’t sure what to do at the moment to manage your pain
- Provide additional treatment options that may help treat your pain
You don’t have to live in pain forever, and you don’t have to figure it out alone. Link Primary Care patients are given advice and care when they need it most.
Don’t fight your chronic illness alone, contact Link Direct Primary Care Today
At Link Direct Primary Care we care about all patients and want to be sure that we are treating each people based on their individual needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help treat your chronic illnesses and help you lead a pain-free life.